Wednesday 29 December 2010

Monday 6th December - Was it a Dream?

"Was it a dream?
Was it a dream?
Is this the only evidence that proves it
A photograph of you and I?"
(30 Seconds to Mars)

Isn't that just the perfect opening lyrics? I think it is exactly how I felt upon waking up. Those who have been there following the same path will all know exactly that feeling when the first post-tour Monday morning arrives and brings harsh reality along for the ride, there really isn't any other question that storms the brain so suddenly. It doesn't even demand an answer because no answer will be sweet relief enough to pacify you and get you through the painful cold turkey withdrawal that is tour end.

I'll tell you my solution so far... More concerts. I have my first 5 of 2011 planned and I'm sure they won't be the only ones. I think I have set a precedent by attending over 20 this year... Will less ever be enough again? But I know it's not realistically a proper solution so what do we do? How do we get past it? If you figure that out, be sure and let us all know. It could make you famous you know
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment