Friday 31 December 2010

2010 - The Year of Mars

What an incredible year it has been. It has been dominated by a band and because of this band I have had a dreamy year indeed including (but not limited to):

Travelling twice around the UK, Holland, Sweden and Poland where I have been camping (not something I love) and all of the travel stress has been worth it.

Dancing on stage in front of a crowd of thousands in Brighton, Aberdeen and most importantly in my home of Glasgow. Now that was some sight to behold and not something that will be forgotten easily.

Having grown to love so many other bands music either having seen them as support, at a festival or because they are involved in the Mars bubble.

Most importantly, I have had the privilege, nay the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful people that I call friends and family. Each of them special in their own way and to them all I say thanks for being so awesome (just like me):

Steefie, Spork, Plushie and Linda - My lovely Dutch crazies: Squishes and love <3

Hilde, Alyssa and Martin - My Norwegian hotties: Hope to see you again soon, Love you <3 Oh and hugs to Bob Jonny and Mrs March hare too Martin. I hope you're bringing them in March

Lisa, Tanya, Smudgey, William and Pie - My foreign travel buddies: Thanks for the laughs, the sleepless nights, the insane conversations, the drinks, the cabbages, the kebobs and the near death experiences. Lisa- Seriously? and Tanya... OOT!!! Love you all <3

Chloe, Sian and Leeanne (Tanya again too) - my fellow freaks: You guys are freaking awesome and I love you all <3

Special mentions to: Artur, Lonnie, Clau, Niamh, Kila, Karina, Claire, Debbie, Sue, Nic and my gorgeous, talented and very inspiring Kati and Lola: Thank you for being a friend and for being the amazing people you are. Love from me to you xxxxxx

And to everyone else who I have met and spent time with. You have each made me believe in people, in life and in love and for that I will eternally grateful.

I wish everyone a very happy New Year and a prosperous and richly fulfilling 2011. I hope to see you all soon
Xxxxxxxxxxx
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment